Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• richardirwin
    replied
    Good upgrade. Definitely had great experience from your old one but worth the upgrade. Stay safe driving!

Leave a comment:

• brittneywood
    replied
    Nice car. I will go for the car check so that I can get clear details of the car and then let you know.

Leave a comment:

• DeeKayEcks
    replied
    The Citreon near me said they aren't making them any more soon, making way for the DS3 Crossback which for the same spec as my DS3, is nearly £10K more... so yeah, this will be my last too. That said, I will try and make it last as long as possible not to bend to the New World Order's plan of having electric automated cars.

Leave a comment:

• Jo67
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
    I changed to a Mk 7 VW R a few year ago, cos I wanted bigger, better performance and more gadgets- in fact so many gadgets I ignored most of them- too complicated

Didn't like the " bigger" much, and the performance was fantastic- 360bhp after a tuning box and 500 n/m of torque. Was tailgating someone at 130 mph once, thought- this is silly. Too much performance

Now I am back with a DS3

Thinking electric soon, or Audi R8
    I don't like to revisit things so I can't see myself in another DS3 in the future. I'd quite like to go electric but I'm not convinced it's a good choice yet.

Leave a comment:

• Jo67
    replied
    Originally posted by Funky View Post
    Hi Jo67. Long time no see (on here). Its been a while since I've seen your DS3 and I've never seen decals like that before ever!! Looks awesome!!

When do you pick up your Q2 Sport? Did you get a decent trade in for your DS3? Don't feel you need to disappear forever, it would be good for you to stick around.
    I had the decals custom designed and made last year. They look awesome. Every time I approach the car from a distance I'm like, wow! I actually didn't get a very good trade in price because of the roof wrap and the decals (so they said but I take it with a pinch of salt). TBH, I don't really care because I've had good vfm out of the car. Apart from a new battery, it hasn't cost me anything in repairs over and above the standard services. I fully intended to keep it another couple of years but then I woke up Tuesday morning and thought, mmm, I fancy a change.

The Q2 is coming out of Audi stock so I should have my sweaty paws on it next week, fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Blue
    replied
    I changed to a Mk 7 VW R a few year ago, cos I wanted bigger, better performance and more gadgets- in fact so many gadgets I ignored most of them- too complicated

Didn't like the " bigger" much, and the performance was fantastic- 360bhp after a tuning box and 500 n/m of torque. Was tailgating someone at 130 mph once, thought- this is silly. Too much performance

Now I am back with a DS3

Thinking electric soon, or Audi R8

Leave a comment:

• Funky
    replied
    Hi Jo67. Long time no see (on here). Its been a while since I've seen your DS3 and I've never seen decals like that before ever!! Looks awesome!!

When do you pick up your Q2 Sport? Did you get a decent trade in for your DS3? Don't feel you need to disappear forever, it would be good for you to stick around.

Leave a comment:

• Jo67
    started a topic It's been a fun ride

It's been a fun ride

Click image for larger version

Name:	DS after clean.jpeg
Views:	178
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	399790 Although I've loved my trouble-free DS3, I've decided I need a change; something bigger, more comfortable, automatic and with gadgets - lots of gadgets! So, today I ordered my new Audi Q2 Sport. After having a test drive yesterday, I knew it was definitely the car for me. So, farewell to the friends I've made on here. Keep having DS fun and perhaps we'll meet again.
Working...
X