• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done you all

Comment

• Yeah well done to all today good selection of DS3's
      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Ds3's
        Cannot edit [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
        http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Had a great day today, awesome catching up with you all
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
            We won best club stand!!

Thank you to everyone that came today and for all the effort you all went to. Sally's Sandcastles where incredible! Everyone looked fabulous and the stand looked awesome Very proud of the club x

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
            Thoroughly deserved, well done and Joni you should be very proud!

Comment

• Made it home at last after a 7 hour drive and no traffic jams . Was great to see everyone this weekend. I'm now slipping into a 24 hour coma
              DS3 Evo Edition
              Sport Red
              E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
              Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

• Hi Joni, thanks for having us, we enjoyed the day, enjoy the rest of your break, hope to meet up soon and hope the seaguls behave themselves :cool: Sally & Dave (Silvosmith)

Comment

• Hi Sally and Dave! I see you are not far up the road from me,I`m in Alton and there is an informal meet we have been attending this year called Classic Car Sunday at The Departure Lounge Cafe. Sunday 4th Sept 2pm but we meet a little before to avoid the mad influx of classic motors arriving.It is free to attend and a great little get together if you are interested.
                  LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Great day and the weather held out. Did anyone lose their sunglass bag? I saw it just as everyone was driving off and picked it up. Had a W&W ticket inside it.

Comment

• Hi Jez, yes might be able to make it although we are at another car meeting the previous day, where is it ?

Comment

• Nice gathering at Wings and Wheels. No Hickory Brown example, so I would have been the only one, but was there with a couple of old cars rattling up the runway. Very good group of you all there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silvosmith View Post
                          Hi Jez, yes might be able to make it although we are at another car meeting the previous day, where is it ?
                          The Departure Lounge,
                          Basingstoke Road, Alton, Hampshire,
                          GU34 4BH

I'll try and make this one again, but got a very late night on the Saturday so might want some rest!
                          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                          Join the Facebook Group!
                          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Don't suppose ben is game for the KK meets. XD

Comment

• Originally posted by TomTom View Post
                              Don't suppose ben is game for the KK meets. XD
                              Pls no (*~*)
                              ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                              Join the Facebook Group!
                              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silvosmith View Post
                                Hi Jez, yes might be able to make it although we are at another car meeting the previous day, where is it ?
                                I`ve been at work today...but as Ben said it is in Alton and details are listed in greater detail on the 2016 Meets thread.
                                LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X