+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Autosport International - Birmingham - 16th - 17th Jan

Site Owner WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF's Avatar
    DS3 model
    DSport+ R3 Red Edition

Default Autosport International - Birmingham - 16th - 17th Jan

All the show info is here!

A must see event for motorsport fans and performance car aficionados; Autosport International brings together an unmissable combination of cars, stars and action.

From Formula 1 to Karting, visitors can get up close to iconic race car displays and a host of motorsport stars. Stunning classic and contemporary performance road car and supercar displays form the Performance Car Show that runs alongside Autosport International.

Thrill seekers can enjoy live racing, precision driving demonstrations, breath taking stunts and celebrity interviews in the Live Action Arena and can take part in the high speed Caterham driving experience or wheel-to-wheel arrive-and -drive karting sessions.

Show highlights include the UKs largest indoor racing track the Live Action Arena the F1 Racing Grid and the renowned Autosport Central Stage.

Ticket Types:

Standard - Adult: 35 / Child (6-15): 23 incl a 2 admin fee per ticket
    Entrance to the Shows and a seat in the Live Action Arena.

Paddock Pass - Adult: 46 / Child (6-15): 33.50 incl a 2 admin fee per ticket
    Entrance to the Shows and a padded seat in Live Action Arena, plus access to back stage Paddock Area, Paddock Guide and access to Driver Autograph Signing sessions.

VIP Club - 127 incl a 2 admin fee per ticket (no VIP child ticket)
    Entrance to the Shows & free parking, seat in the VIP enclosure with fast track entry to the arena and complimentary drinks and canapes, VIP goody bag and much more.

Family ticket - 93 incl a 6 admin fee
    Includes: x 2 Adult tickets and x 2 Child tickets (6-15).
    Valid for standard tickets only on Sunday 17th January and Live Action Arena at 10:00 am.

Plus parking charge.

Last year we bought out tickets on the gate so we where sat next to each other for the Live Action Arena

Who fancies going?! - Need to pick a date - Saturday or Sunday?
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Prestige Member MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A's Avatar
    DS3 model
    A deceased one !!!! Rest in peace ds3transformeredititon now own a BMW 320

I'm in was a great day out last year . up for either day
    Last edited by MARK.A; 13-01-2016 at 23:54.

Donating Member lfcrule1972 has a reputation beyond repute lfcrule1972 has a reputation beyond repute lfcrule1972 has a reputation beyond repute lfcrule1972 has a reputation beyond repute lfcrule1972 has a reputation beyond repute lfcrule1972 has a reputation beyond repute lfcrule1972 has a reputation beyond repute lfcrule1972 has a reputation beyond repute lfcrule1972 has a reputation beyond repute lfcrule1972 has a reputation beyond repute lfcrule1972 has a reputation beyond repute lfcrule1972's Avatar
    DS3 model
    S1 - 250+bhp, was a DS eHDI 145 DSport+

I pay to drive around Birmingham - not go into it though !!!

Prestige Member AbyNor92 is on a distinguished road
    DS3 model
    DStyle e-hdi 90 Red Special Edition

me and my boyfriend are going on the Saturday, haven't booked tickets yet though.
    we will probably be watching the show earlier on in the day as we have the no limits racing awards night that evening about half an hour away from nec.

what day is everyone thinking of going?

Donating Member RichardL has a spectacular aura about RichardL has a spectacular aura about RichardL's Avatar
    DS3 model
    Mercedes A-Class - Ex DSign 82 VTi Owner

I'm tempted by the Saturday, how many of us are thinking of going?

DS3 model

Tickets booked for Saturday .
    Live Action Arena looks awesome this year, terry grant, Petter Solberg and Guy Martin.

Prestige Member monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts's Avatar
    DS3 model
    115 HDI Weasel Burner with all the toys third DS3 AM I mad :)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTom View Post
    Anyone going?
    I am going Friday and Saturday doing some media work for a few people

Site Owner WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF has a reputation beyond repute WTF's Avatar
    DS3 model
    DSport+ R3 Red Edition

Quote Originally Posted by TomTom View Post
    Anyone going?
    Yep, by the looks of the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeynuts View Post
    I am going Friday and Saturday doing some media work for a few people
    Awesome!
    My DS3R3... nearly....

Prestige Member MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A is a splendid one to behold MARK.A's Avatar
    DS3 model

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    Yep, by the looks of the thread?

Awesome!
    You going joni

DS3 model

So who is actually going On the Saturday. ??

Prestige Member monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts has a reputation beyond repute monkeynuts's Avatar
    DS3 model
    115 HDI Weasel Burner with all the toys third DS3 AM I mad :)

Quote Originally Posted by MARK.A View Post
    me

DS3 model

me and my other half

DS3 model
    DSport+ R3 Red Edition

Hoping so

I just need to find out about a Birthday party on the Saturday.
    My DS3R3... nearly....

DS3 model

just realised I'm in work Saturday so I can only do the Sunday so might leave it but I'll be at the heritage meeting
    Last edited by MARK.A; 14-01-2016 at 16:52.

DS3 model
    DSport+ R3 Red Edition

just realised I'm in work Saturday so I can only do the Sunday so might leave it but I'll be at the heritage meeting
    No worries We'll catch up soon!

For those going - do you want to meet, drive to the venue and park or make your own way there in your own time, park up and meet up once there?

The parking is ridiculous, we where lucky to park together last year.

Last year we met:

National Motorcycle Museum,Coventry Road, Solihull, West Midlands B92 0EJ

Opens at 9:00 so meet at 8:30 to pop over the road.

Tickets can be bought for the event on the day and it's 10 parking for the day. Think this needs to be cash.

I can't stay all day as I have a party in the evening back at Manchester.
    My DS3R3... nearly....

DS3 model

I am up for whatever. As long as my and the other make our 10am show, we are flexible

DS3 model
    DSport+ R3 Red Edition

Wellllllll..... we won't be going now. Liam hit some black ice on his bike this morning then he hit the road.

Long morning in A&E. But he's in no state to go and I'd like to stay here and look after him.
    My DS3R3... nearly....

DS3 model

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    Wellllllll..... we won't be going now. Liam hit some black ice on his bike this morning then he hit the road.

Long morning in A&E. But he's in no state to go and I'd like to stay here and look after him.
    Oh no hope Liam is ok and wishing him a speedy recovery

Ultra Prestige Member pmk has a brilliant future pmk has a brilliant future pmk has a brilliant future pmk has a brilliant future pmk has a brilliant future pmk has a brilliant future pmk has a brilliant future pmk has a brilliant future pmk has a brilliant future pmk has a brilliant future pmk has a brilliant future pmk's Avatar
    DS3 model
    eHDI 110 DSport

Oh no, he's stable / OK I hope?

+ Reply to Thread