30% off all Power Maxed products until 31st December

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30% off all Power Maxed products until 31st December

Just been announced by Wayne that 30% discount will be taken off when you enter the code DS3CLUB at checkout. This is on top of their current offers of free 1Lt shampoo when you spend over 25 and free 1LT shampoo, free TFR and free T-shirt when you spend over 50 Plus free sweets and other goodies with every order.

Very awesome deal and I have just ordered 3 various 5LT products myself.
    sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
    Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Great discount Wayne.

Which products have you gone for Dave?
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
      Great discount Wayne.

Which products have you gone for Dave?
      Gone for the TFR, Non-Acidic Wheel Cleaner and Glass Cleaner, all 5Lt so should last a while! Will use the tfr in my foamer after seeing your video. Wayne is also throwing a sample of the new formula tyre dressing, and also let me have a pre release(no branding) bottle of the new QD for a good price.
      sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
      Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

The QD is fantastic. He has worked tirelessly creating this and I must have had about 5/6 different versions and colours to test before he got the final one just right. I even had a hand in the labelling don't you know 😉
        Nice choice with the other 2 as well. The TFR is in a league of its own; it is honestly that good. It must be if I actually paid my own money for 25L of the stuff.
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Join us on Social Media

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
            The QD is fantastic. He has worked tirelessly creating this and I must have had about 5/6 different versions and colours to test before he got the final one just right. I even had a hand in the labelling don't you know 😉
            Nice choice with the other 2 as well. The TFR is in a league of its own; it is honestly that good. It must be if I actually paid my own money for 25L of the stuff.
            Very true! Doesn't your wallet get a fanfare when it opens it is that rare?
            Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
              🎊🎉📣💷💸📣🎉🎊
              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
                Standard Northerner though that is.

Comment

Working...
                X