?????
      I'm similarly confused haha

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

DStyle 1.6VTi
      De-Badged | DSport interior | Blacked out bellones/Silver calipers
      Redline or walk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        What's happened to the "new posts" & "mark forums read" functions? Without these a forum is, for me, more or less unusable.

"What's new" as it stands is pointless - it just links to individual posts, not the thread they are posted in.

I'll come back in a week or so to see if things have improved . . . if not, I'm outa here.
        DaveB originally said this. So I'm assuming he isn't happy that his concerns haven't been rectified in the new look site and is therefore leaving the forum. Ah well!!
        DS3 DSport - eHDi 115 Airdream - Shark Grey with Infinite Blue Roof & Mirrors
        "Roads?... Where we're going we don't need....roads!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Over a month later & no change. I'll take that as a "no", then!

Ah well,it was fun while it lasted. . .
          No worries Dave. I'll take this as an unofficial request to ban your account

We wouldn't want anybody thinking you're associated with such a horrible site, eh?

Thanks for the feedback and all the best for the future.
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Funky

DaveB originally said this. So I'm assuming he isn't happy that his concerns haven't been rectified in the new look site and is therefore leaving the forum. Ah well!!
            No reason to throw his toys out of the pram like that.
            Never mind, looks like he got what he wanted...

DStyle 1.6VTi
            Redline or walk

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post

No worries Dave. I'll take this as an unofficial request to ban your account

We wouldn't want anybody thinking you're associated with such a horrible site, eh?

Thanks for the feedback and all the best for the future.
              Like I said - Ah well!!

Comment

I don't understand the attitude, no one has to pay to use this site and Liam/Joni give up masses of their time and efforts for us - so why act like your request is so important?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                  I don't understand the attitude, no one has to pay to use this site and Liam/Joni give up masses of their time and efforts for us - so why act like your request is so important?
                  Makes 2 of us buddy. I said my piece when he originally posted that comment and I could post more about it, but it's not worth my time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky

Makes 2 of us buddy. I said my piece when he originally posted that comment and I could post more about it, but it's not worth my time!!
                    Totally agree, Liam and Joni bend over backwards for this community and to be spoken to in that manner is just plain disgusting.
                    Draw a line under it I say though, it's been dealt with 'effectively'

DStyle 1.6VTi
                    Redline or walk

Comment

Working...
                    X