This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
    Just having a bit of a 2018 pack update sorted Small delay whilst some stock comes in!
    Just seen my mistake.
    I paid through the shop 15 for "New Membership" *Face Palm*
    Just clicked on renew in my subs and did it that way too. Consider the 15 a donation for the club.
    Knock Knock?

Comment

• I was going to message you!! I did wonder what you where doing... Are you sure? Maybe we could have a adoption area - 'Your 15 helped us by some much needed envelopes' I could make you a certificate with a picture of them too?.....
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Hi I paid through the shop to be a new member is that the correct way to join?

Comment

• Originally posted by W3lshy79
          Hi I paid through the shop to be a new member is that the correct way to join?
          Yep, upgrading is a manual process and will be actioned by one of the mods. Usually within a few days.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post

Yep, upgrading is a manual process and will be actioned by one of the mods. Usually within a few days.
            Thank u for the reply

Comment

• And as if by magic..... Boom...you are now an Ultra Prestige member.
              DS3 DSport - eHDi 115 Airdream - Shark Grey with Infinite Blue Roof & Mirrors
              "Roads?... Where we're going we don't need....roads!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky View Post
                And as if by magic..... Boom...you are now an Ultra Prestige member.
                Awesome

Comment

Working...
                X