Shop order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop order

Evening all, I am trying to find out what is happening with an order I placed in mid August. I have tried to contact people in a variety of way but Iím still unsure of whatís happening. The stickers Iíve ordered will be needed when my car comes back from the body shop.
    Is there anyone that can find an answer, so I can stop (what is perceived by me as) pestering people.

TIA
    Abe E Seedy.

Keep leaving messages- owners don't get on here much
    Dangerousfish or WTF
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Iíve messaged on a few different mediums, not just on here.

Comment

trying messaging member "Beefmasta" as think he knows other contact details
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

will give it a go. Cheers

Comment

Iv tried messaging several people now, honestly just raise the issue with PayPal and buy on Amazon, This site is really going Downhill as the owners never reply and shop orders are not being sent out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalim View Post
              Iv tried messaging several people now, honestly just raise the issue with PayPal and buy on Amazon, This site is really going Downhill as the owners never reply and shop orders are not being sent out.
              Kalim, can I ask who you have contacted and how? When did you make your order? You can't say this site is going downhill, when you have been a member for two months and posted once, which just so happens to be you moaning about it. The site and forum has a rich and informative history and has a plethora of priceless information and advice and a cracking membership base.

Shop orders ARE being sent out and you need to understand that the site owners run this in their spare time and have day jobs and lives outside the forum, so rather than complain, ask for help so others can advise you.
              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Didnt have any trouble with my club sticker order a few month back. Maybe pm Beefmasta as he contacts WTF and Dangerousfish

sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Funky, I have used this website for the past year but only created a login to buy some stickers so I've seen all the great offerings but when I tried to speak with the two owners i got no reply, Beefmasta has previously told me that there are some delays with orders.
                  I understand the owners have lives but if you run a shop you can't just take people's money and never contact them. I paid for my order and have had no order confirmation other than from paypal. For all I know they have no intention of sending me the products, I understand this is unlikely however all I ask is that someone can confirm the purchase.
                  I take back my comment about the site going downhill, it's a good site with great advise and fantastic cars however I do think the purchasing of stickers needs to be fixed as I'm not the only person talking about missing stickers and lack of contact.

Comment

Kalim . Have you tried the clubs Facebook page? I believe there are delays with the stickers atm, but WTF will get to them when she can. Have you PM'd WTF or Dangerousfish to see where your order is?

Comment

Funky, yes I have messaged WTF and Dangerousfish a couple times and still haven't got a reply from either of them, I haven't tried the Facebook page so I'll give that ago. I ordered the stickers in late September

Comment

Kalim - patience is a virtue . I'm sure they will get your order out as soon as they can.

Comment

I must say this site doesn't get visited much by Fish, and especially WTF. She hasnt been on for 2 months
                          Hope all is well??
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thanks Chris, and funky I have plenty of patients I just like to know if my order is being processed, If I got a reply or an order confirmation is be happy to wait as I know everyone is very busy around this time of the year

Comment

Autocorrect screwed me in that last post, sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X