Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martin's mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow!!! Never a dull moment eh 3? Your DS3 changes quicker than the weather!! Looks ace! What does the new dash look like?
    DS3 DSport - eHDi 115 Airdream - Shark Grey with Infinite Blue Roof & Mirrors
    "Roads?... Where we're going we don't need....roads!"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Funky
      Wow!!! Never a dull moment eh 3? Your DS3 changes quicker than the weather!! Looks ace! What does the new dash look like?
      Thanks for the kind words

      The dash board looks like this


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Belting and so original!!
        DS3 DSport - eHDi 115 Airdream - Shark Grey with Infinite Blue Roof & Mirrors
        "Roads?... Where we're going we don't need....roads!"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Funky
          Belting and so original!!
          Thank you sir

          Had some good news this week so big changes soon


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BennettDS3 View Post

            Thank you sir

            Had some good news this week so big changes soon
            Sounds promising. Look forward to seeing the pics and updates
            DS3 DSport - eHDi 115 Airdream - Shark Grey with Infinite Blue Roof & Mirrors
            "Roads?... Where we're going we don't need....roads!"

            Comment


            • Not to my own particular taste in mods but I've passed you a few times and it looks truly stunning in the flesh. Is the dash hydro dipped? Looks great.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Tim451
                Not to my own particular taste in mods but I've passed you a few times and it looks truly stunning in the flesh. Is the dash hydro dipped? Looks great.
                Have you where abouts?

                And yeah itís hydro dipped mate


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment

                Working...
                X