Faulty Relay or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faulty Relay or Not

im not new here but my mechanical knowledge is limited so , thanks to anyone who can help me understand this ...my DS3 keeps intermittently lighting warning take to garage message with service light also , im told by Citroen garage its a relay connector ....something to do with the Air Conditioning and they want to charge me 140 to replace it. they said the fault wont happen if I keep the AC off , but it does and im worried I will pay out 140 for nothing .does any one know is this relay connector easily bought and replaced, or where I can find info on it .
    my car is DS3 DSTYLE +E-HDI...90hp convertible

forgot to mention it goes into limp mode when warning lights up .

Comment

and is a 2015 car

Comment

[personally, I would pay the 140 and see what happens
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Chris i am just that that AC has been off and it still happens generally when the temp gauge reaches a set point.... like the fan never came on ..but car doesnt overheat

Comment

Took it to dealer today and they fitted this new part and it sorted all problems with fan and messages
            they charged me for 30 mins to change this 138....i found it on bay for 29....https://www.ebay.ie/itm/PEUGEOT-CITR...............so if your having problems with your fan this might be reason

Comment

I feel robbed

Comment

Working...
              X