Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headlight covers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Headlight covers

    Does anyone know where I can purchase headlight covers (eyelids) as Iíve only seen them in the club shop and thatís been down for maintenance since November.

    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • #2
    Have you thought about getting some vinyl the same colour as the car, and just covering the top semi circle of the headlights

    Looks real good IMO and a real cheap mod

    Can post a pick if you like
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Chris_Blue
      Have you thought about getting some vinyl the same colour as the car, and just covering the top semi circle of the headlights

      Looks real good IMO and a real cheap mod

      Can post a pick if you like
      If you could show photos that would be great cheers


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	177.8 KB ID:	399061Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	213.5 KB ID:	399060
        Originally posted by matthewmorgands3 View Post

        If you could show photos that would be great cheers


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



        Makes it look a little meaner, and only cost about £2 and an hours work :-)
        Last edited by Chris_Blue; 14-01-2019, 16:17.
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks good Chris_Blue. That your latest DS3? Good main colour choice
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Funky View Post
            Looks good Chris_Blue. That your latest DS3? Good main colour choice
            Yep. Shark grey metallic I believe. Take it yours is the same colour :-) (Can see by your sig- whats infinite blue roof then?)

            A bit of a sedate colour for me, after 2 Sport reds, but nice n grown up.

            Cant think of a colour for decals, maybe mid blue, maybe bronze- needs something light to contrast with the Grey.
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

            Comment

            Working...
            X