New Member, new DS3 DStyle Plus here in Derby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member, new DS3 DStyle Plus here in Derby

Just wanted to say hello to everyone from Derby.

Picked up my brand new DS3 yesterday and can't believe how much I love it. It is amazing how many people stare at the car. I came out of a shop earlier and found 4 women standing around it discussing the options it came with (I heard them mutter something about a pink roof), weird!

Have been reading through all your posts which have been really helpful. Currently trying to decide which set up to get for my Iphone (aux isn't cutting the mustard). Any suggestions would be warmly welcomed!

Steven

With regard to the iPhone connection, go for the official Citroen USB box. It is actually a Dension 300 unit. Look on eBay etc. Don't pay dealer prices. Fit it yourself and get the dealer to enable it. I've done it and if you want any further info get in touch.

Comment

Welcome to the club Steven, good to hear your loving your new DS3, I've had mine almost 14 months now and still enjoy every moment I spend driving her. Why not come and meet some fellow enthusiasts at The National, it's just 2 weeks away now and shouldn't be to far from you
      DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDS3 View Post
        Fit it yourself and get the dealer to enable it.
        Will still set you back 40 and if you don't know what your doing behind the dash can be stressful.

Or you could get a http://www.parrot.com/uk/products/hands-free-car-kits

Hands free and music streaming in one. Then there is always the route of a new stereo.
        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
        Third time around.
        Work in Progress

Comment

Welcome Steven and enjoy. Had my DS3 since 24th March and love her to bits. Photos?Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	354028
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Welcome to the club . Derby is only an hour from the National in two weeks time. Come on down and meet the gang. See sig block.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys. I won't be able to make it to Nationals as on holiday but sounds like fun so will keep an eye out for the next one. Thanks also for the audio suggestions. Not sure about fitting it myself, I'm a little cack handed and have 0 patience. I was considering the parrot so will do some research.

Steven

Comment

My dealer recommended and went ahead to fit a "bury" ?c660 music, seems to work fairly well, voice activated calls, bluetooth music but limited control, and cuts the stereo when calls made / recieved, occassioanlly quality means that i have to redial, and cant make voice calls with a mint in my mouth as it doesnt always understand that!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X