Time for a change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a change

Well after almost 3 years of having my DS3 I love it so much that have finally swapped for another one.

Gone from DStyle Nav 1.2 110 to the Prestige 1.2 130.. Couldn't believe how different they are to drive.
    Had to wait over a month for it but was worth the wait .

Loving the look of these

Looks very nice!! Is there a big jump in performance and trim between the two models then?
    DS3 DSport - eHDi 115 Airdream - Shark Grey with Infinite Blue Roof & Mirrors
    "Roads?... Where we're going we don't need....roads!"

Comment

Nice one enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Looks very nice!! Is there a big jump in performance and trim between the two models then?
        Yeah, got a bit more kick. As for trim differences, I already had the folding/ heated mirrors , hi-fi upgrade and auto wiper n lights and sat nav.
        Had to go up a few spec levels as other half wasn't prepared to loose any of the above.

Have gained 6 speed box and sports seats as well as city break, front parking sensors and hill start assist.
        And the LED lights which look fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by Barney68 View Post

Yeah, got a bit more kick. As for trim differences, I already had the folding/ heated mirrors , hi-fi upgrade and auto wiper n lights and sat nav.
          Had to go up a few spec levels as other half wasn't prepared to loose any of the above.

Have gained 6 speed box and sports seats as well as city break, front parking sensors and hill start assist.
          And the LED lights which look fantastic
          The xenon front lights lights,as do the rear LED ones make big difference to the looks of this wee car. I to have them both and love them a lot.
          Again i also have the 6sp box, and tbh, i could not do without it now, as it makes big difference of fuel economy, and reducing the revs/engine noise
          while cruising on the motorway.
          Got courtesy car from Citroen last month, and only had 5sp box....Utter pants it was and i kept looking to change UP all time as it was whining like shit !

Comment

I have found myself also saying good bye to my DS3 this week. I have been the proud owner of a limited edition1955 DS3 110 Puretech for the last 2 years and loved every minute of ownership and was my first brand new car. I like to think my DS3 is slightly rarer than the others as it was in pearlescent white and on a 16 plate when most are in the metallic ink blue and 15 or 65 plates.

The 110 puretech engine is one of the best engines I have come across in a small car, it's punchy and has plenty of pull all through the rev range thanks to the turbo! My partner even prefers it to his more powerful Volvo V40 R design.

Whilst this time I am not going for a DS3 again I have upgraded to a DS5 and been fortunate to find a 1955 limited edition,

Comment

Working...
            X