No announcement yet.

Built in air freshner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What im going to do is stuff it with cotton and close it up and just soke it in what ever, maybe some poco black xs. Can always just change out the cotton if you wana change scents.

Comment

I never had a smelly air freshener with my car.$%^&*#@ All there is, is the black cartridge.$%^&*#@ I have wondered if I can put sponge in there or cotton wool.

Also to make the thing smell, do you have to have the vents on the car open and or the heating on?$%^&*#@ I ask this as I never have the central heating vents open as I have a holder for my phone there and don't want to cook or freeze my phone lol.

Comment

Has anyone noticed if the built in air freshener works as well a a magic tree for example a sits built in the air vent so always really on?

Comment

CabrioMike - I think the air freshener is a waste of time. Sure it usually comes with one but I've never bought replacements. They don't last long IMO and they cost a fortune.

Use a decent interior car product to make the inside smell nice would be the best way forward.... trees block my view...

Comment

daft idea if you ask me.... for fellas anyway
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Yeah they aren't great are they? Soaked the foam insert from mine in my fave aftershave in a plastic food bag overnight and that worked, for about a week. Not bothered with it since. Just get a decent air freshener these days.
              DS3 DSport - eHDi 115 Airdream - Shark Grey with Infinite Blue Roof & Mirrors
              "Roads?... Where we're going we don't need....roads!"

Comment

Yes, those hanging cardoard air freshners work for a few days. Only 10p each or so- and given away at car chows
                Corbeau and Opie oils my fave's
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                X